Here is what you need to know about your upcoming trip:
- We will reach out to you 24-48 hours prior to the date of your trip to discuss times and locations.
- Please make sure everyone in your group has reviewed, signed and returned our waiver by the day of the trip.
- Because space is limited, bring only what is needed and avoid large bags or coolers.
- If you have any special needs or requests, please feel free to contact us at any time to discuss options!
WHAT TO BRING
- Fishing license! If you have not already, purchase your license prior to our trip and ensure it is valid for the date scheduled. Licenses can be purchased at any sporting goods store or online at: https://odfw.huntfishoregon.com/login
- Wear warm clothes and layers! Air temperatures are always cooler on the water so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Rain Gear if there is ANY chance of precipitation or spray from the boat. Pack both a Jacket as well as Rain Pants!
- Food and beverages for the day. Alcoholic beverages are allowed if consumed responsibly.
To reserve your date, a deposit for each angler or payment in full is required. If your trip is cancelled by Day One Outdoors, LLC due to changes in regulations, weather, equipment failure or act of God; the customer will have the option of selecting another open date or requesting a refund. Customers cancelling trips must do so a minimum of 14 days in advance of the date booked to receive a refund of deposits or trips paid in full. If a trip is cancelled by the customer within 14 days of the date booked, no refund will be issued. Refunds will be paid in full if funds were paid in cash or by check. If a deposit or full payment was made by credit card, the refund will be issued, less a 10% credit card transaction fee. Day One Outdoors, LLC is not responsible for other expenses the client incurred including but not limited to: Lodging, meals, travel or other expenditures. We recommend our customers purchase trip insurance.